T125 OEM SERIES Commercial Grade Regulating Thermostat
The T125 single pole, single throw (SPST) thermostats open on temperature rise, with snap action devices for a variety of liquid or air sensing applications. Their principal use is as a regulating control but some models may also have application as a limiting control. These controls are designed for precision, durability, and accuracy.
TA125 and TB125 models are for direct switching of electrical loads.
TC125 models contain a hermetically sealed switch mechanism and are for pilot duty and millivolt or low level electrical loads where the operating environment may cause contact contamination.
- Construction Variables to Meet Diverse Specifications
- High Level of Accuracy and Sensitivity
- Remote Sensing available in Copper and Stainless Steel
- Multi-Positional Mounting Offers Flexibility in New or Existing Installations
- UL, UL Canada, CSA, CE Approved
PECO Control Systems
11241 SE Highway 212
Clackamas, OR 97015